We are excited to welcome you on Zoom or in-person at 10:30am on Sundays.
We continue to lean into the expertise of public health officials as we navigate Covid-19. That said, in many ways, worship will feel a lot more like ResCov worship with a few caveats.
– We will remove our capacity restrictions and you will no longer need to register.
– We will have you sign in when you arrive in case we need to do some contact tracing.
– Encourage social distancing.
– We ask that you continue to wear masks when inside.
– We can sing together!
– Children under 3 are welcome in the sanctuary with parent(s)/caregiver.
– We will continue with our adjusted communion logistics for this season.
For information on the Zoom link please email Pastor Aaron at email@example.com.
We will continue the RCK rhythm we have used this season with kiddos 3 and over engaged in relationship, formation, and play during worship under the guidance of Pastor Kyle and Mara. As it gets colder we will move some of these activities indoors and ask kids to wear masks while inside. Generally, our hope is to be outside as the weather permits.
We are a church that seeks the global face of Christ while putting ourselves into that ancient story that continues into God’s unfolding future. Sermons are typically rooted in the rhythm of the church year with its seasons of Advent, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, and Ordinary Time yet relevant to contemporary life.
We sing ancient and modern songs, pray the liturgy from our hearts, and always find ourselves rooted in the gospel. Come as you are to worship our triune God and enter into the story of hope, redemption, justice, liberation, peace, and joy.